Monday 15 November 2004

After a long time I've rediscovered this blog and thought I better continue for the better of this world! This week and next is NCEA exam week. I've already had year 11 maths and this morning I just sat my English exam (the worst exam you could possibly sit - 4 essays + unfamiliar text/reading comprehension!!!!) Both have gone pretty bad...well maths was a lot harder than expected. They changed the format and the wording of some of the questions, mainly the excellence ones were confusing. The Calum Curse continues... I've got the rest of today and tomorrow off before my run of exams continues with Science and accounting on wednesday, history on thursday, Chinese on Friday, and year 12 maths the following Tuesday. After that, no more!!

I hoped to get all excellences for NCEA, but it is looking unlikely now after exams. Prior to exams, I had 42 credits, 39 excellence and 3 merit. After the external exams I hope my grade point average doesn't fall too much!

In prize-giving I got merit in English, accounting, history and 1st in Chinese and year 12 maths. The worst thing of all was that I got the same mark as the people who came first in accounting and year 11 English, but according to my teacher I had 'status' and was most likely going to win a lot of other awards anyway. How wrong could she be!

Anyway I'm off to study accounting and I'll continue to post for whoever bothers to read this

No comments:

Post a Comment