Friday 22 April 2011

A Very Good Friday

On the first day of my five day weekend, I had to wake up early to go to church for the Good Friday service! My brothers, Jenny and I were playing as a string quartet for the service!

The service was sombre, and I suppose that's how it's meant to be when it's about the death of Jesus Christ.

After the service some of us from our youth group hung out while Aonghas and a few others went out to buy lunch for us.



They eventually came back with KFC and takeaways! Yum yum! We all ate for a while before we packed up and headed to the main hall for youth group. Because this week was film study, we were going to watch...Tangled! It's the movie we've all been looking forward to!

Once again Tangled didn't disappoint!

We had movie discussion afterwards and when each of us were asked what our dream was, people answered mine for me before I could, saying my dream was to get a girlfriend! What is this!!

Sadly youth group had to end, but before we went home we helped Ben clean the church (he gets paid to do it) so he'd be free to join us on an outing to the Waitakere Ranges tomorrow.

What a good way to start the long Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment