Sunday 24 April 2011

A Helping Hand

Today was a combined Easter baptism service at our church, so three of our 'sister' churches joined us to celebrate Easter and the people getting baptised. I was sitting right at the back with some of the guys and it was kind of hard to hear!

The service eventually finished though, and we were introduced to a new girl called Katie! Hopefully she joins our youth group!

Gabrielle, one of our youth group leaders came over to me during lunch, and gave me a little present she said was from her and her husband Tim. She told me it wasn't a baptism present but something she hoped would help.

When I unwrapped it a little later while I was on my own, I discovered it to be...

A guide to dating for Christian guys!

Hahahaha! I think it's becoming like an Oddfellows inside joke/goal, to see Calum get a girlfriend! Well guys, I won't disappoint you ;)

I was reading the book in a corner by myself for a little while till one of the girls came over to see what I was doing, snatched my book and ran off into the toilet with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment