Sunday 24 April 2011

A Canton Dinner

Today after church a lot of the people stayed behind for a meeting, while I taught some kids recorder and my mum and some other parents did some dancing before sitting around chatting.

This went on for quite a while that by the time everyone decided it was time to go, it was quite late! Usually when this happens we all just decide to go out for dinner together, and this is what happened this time too!

We went to this restaurant called Dragon Gourmet in Epsom. It was quite posh but the serving size was huge!

Tim had been to the restaurant before so he helped us order. 


I ended up choosing some chicken cutlets (I think?) with spaghetti and cream sauce. It was quite huge but very yummy, especially the chicken since it was boneless!


We took up quite a bit of the restaurant! We had about four tables pushed together!


After dinner, Aonghas and I ordered a Hong Kong milk tea which had a very confusing taste, was it milk or was it tea? 

As we were leaving though, I thought I recognised a girl who was an old primary school friend who was sitting at a nearby table. I thought I must be seeing things though as I was sure she moved to Macau not too long ago. I later found out that it was her! I wish I said 'Hi' to her now, as I haven't talked to her in person since primary school! At least she recognised me too though!


No comments:

Post a Comment