Monday 25 April 2011

Ready for Graduation

So graduation is next Wednesday and I haven't sorted anything out! No gown, no graduation photos or anything! 

Because I had the day off today for ANZAC Day/Easter Monday, I thought I'd try give the shop a call to see if they were open, and to my surprise they were! As soon as Aonghas came home from work we were off!

My family and I got there and was shown all the photo displays before I had to book a time for the photo shoot and pay the deposit. I don't think I've had a photo shoot since I was a little kid!

Because I won't have time to pick up the gown on Thursday, my dad will have to. That meant I had to try on the gown then. I went for the large gown so it drooped closer to the ground. The cap is quite heavy too! The hood colour of greyish-green wasn't too bad though!


Once I got the gown sorted we were about to go when we found out the graduation soft toys were only $12 each! There was Doraemon, Winnie the Pooh, a few teddy bears and chipmunks, and a pig! I had a tough time deciding which to get, but in the end I went with...piggy! 


Afterwards we went window-shopping in Newmarket since parking was free today, and I came across an Asian gift shop and they were selling graduation Mushimaro! Nooooooooo!!!! Oh well piggy is still cool I guess.

Anyway I think I'm all sorted for graduation now! Only just over a week to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment