Friday 23 January 2009

Foot In Mouth

I seem to somehow find the wrong things to say at times! I helped out with pharmacy interviews on Tuesday and one of my friends who was also helping out was telling me how she was going off to India and would be missing uni for a week or two and I ended up going on a tangent asking her if they celebrated Chinese New Year over there!

As the day progressed I also ended up trying to play guess which school they're from, and tried guessing the school of these two girls. After I had established they were from Central Auckland, I was about to ask

"Is it a private school or a poor......I mean public school?"

So anyway Tuesday saw school leavers have their chance at being interviewed for pharmacy. It wasn't as busy as last year and I think it was the last day of pharmacy interviews.

One of the highlights was when this girl asked me if I knew Aonghas. I said he was my brother and asked her how she knew Aonghas. That's when she told me she went to Rutherford! After that I started piling on the advice. We ex-Rutherfordians have to help each other out!!

I also managed to finally sort out the problems with my course records. My pharmacy papers are no longer enrolled under Bachelor of Commerce!

No comments:

Post a Comment