Saturday 17 January 2009

Aonghas is Going to BE!

NCEA results came out on Thursday (I'm a little behind with mentioning this on my blog). My brother Aonghas checked his results and they weren't as bad as he thought they were and managed to pass with Excellence and whatever, and also got accepted into Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Film, Television and Media Studies) so yay for him!!

I admit I'm a little envious of him (forgive me!!) that he gets to study something that fun and something he enjoys! Oh well pharmacy's not too bad I suppose haha So I've just been helping him get to grips with nDeva lately and helping him enrol in his classes so that he gets a good timetable.

As for Hamish I'm not exactly too sure what his plans are yet, whether he'll return to uni this year after taking a year off or if he'll continue to keep looking for a job. If he did return though it'd be the first time us three brothers attend the same school since 2004!

No comments:

Post a Comment