Monday 5 May 2008

Birthday Dinner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHEA!!

I missed out on youth group on Friday night and stayed behind in the city to go to Rhea's birthday dinner at Fortuna Restaurant at Sky City. I spent an hour prior to the dinner shopping around for a birthday present for her, and so that meant going round to check out all those Asian gift shops (my favourite ooooh yeah!) but I couldn't make up my mind! Everything is so expensive there too! In the end I got her some chocolate and a soft toy.

Dinner was great! I definitely ate my money's worth! I didn't really know anyone there besides Rhea's younger brother Philip and Jenna, this girl who used to go to Rutherford. We just reminisced and shared stories all night!

Back to the food though, I ended up having two or three plates, eventually filling it with deep-fried food (here comes the pimples!) before moving onto the dessert which was really nice! I piled it on till I got full!

Anyway it was good catching up with Rhea as well as finally checking out what was beyond the ground floor of the Sky City building!

No comments:

Post a Comment