Monday 19 September 2005

Post-Election Relaxing

Today I only spent two periods at school before going into the city with a
group of students to watch the opera 'La Triviata' which was pretty good!
It was another one of those typical 'I love you so so so much I'll die for
you!' everyone gets mixed signals everyone gets heart-broken somebody dies
operas, featuring prostitutes, pimps and leather-clad women with whips, but
still it was good! Because it was all in Italian we had to rely on the
subtitles above the stage, but midway through Act I something blew and the
screen went blank. Thankfully it went back on before Act II got underway!

Because I haven't attended many classes today I haven't gotten many exam
results back except for one paper in physics and....despite it being my
worst topic and the one I didn't study for, I surprisingly managed to pass!

Tonight I gave my very last student rep report at the Board of Trustees
meeting which was really sad! In the end Chen won the student rep elections
ahead of Joon, Fazzah, Invalid Votes and Hashmi (in that order). All the
best to Chen and I hope he does a good job!

_________________________________________________________________
Need more speed? Get Xtra Broadband @
http://jetstream.xtra.co.nz/chm/0,,202853-1000,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment