Friday 30 September 2005

Crash Bang

I was walking home with my brothers Aonghas and Hamish after buying some ice-cream at the Henderson Pak N' Save (I met Allen, a good friend from back at Rangeview who is working there now! He had his whole walkytalky thing n all!) Anyway we were waiting at the pedestrian crossing beside the roundabout and opposite the Korean church and Falls Hotel, waiting for cars to stop. This red van came round the corner pretty quickly, and we weren't expecting it to stop. Within a few metres though, the driver must've made a rash decision and decided to stop quickly. The white car behind didn't have enough time to stop and rammed straight into the back of the van.

I feel really bad now because the right thing to do would've been to check that the driver was OK. Instead my brothers were saying

"Walk walk walk! Don't look!"

They later told me that they were afraid the drivers would be angry and take it out on us!



Looking for love? Check out XtraMSN Personals

1 comment:

  1. tsk tsk...calum...

    you choose to not do the right thing coz of some peer pressure...unless they were carrying you.

    ReplyDelete