Sunday 25 September 2005

Day 1 of the Holidays

First day of the holidays started off OK. I had to teach recorder classes for one last time this term. Only half of my students showed up, so that made things much easier. I had a sister and brother in one class. That was really amusing, watching them arguing and shout at each other, with the brother threatening to tell me who his sister liked.

After I had accordion lessons when I got a bit of a surprise from my accordion teacher who presented me with the Douglas Mews Cup for achieving the highest grade in a piano accordion exam within the last year.

I've just spent the rest of the day at home, and it looks like my holidays will probably follow suit.

 



Looking for love? Check out XtraMSN Personals

1 comment:

  1. u cannot beat my saturday

    sat morn-english tuition

    sat noon-yum char with cousin's wife's mother and i just sat there for a good three hours

    sat afternoon-maths tuition

    sat night-work on exercises that was taught during maths tuition

    ReplyDelete