Monday 25 April 2005

RIP (unnamed) Goldfish

I shouldn't have chatted to Kat (my friend) about dead pets! We were talking about dead goldfish (I think). Now guess what? Another one of our goldfish has died! We're down to seven now. I only remember three dying though...


The latest fish to die (I think) suffered a long and painful death. It was sloooowly floating awkwardly at midwater level. We had no idea what to do with it, whether to end its life prematurely or to let it die slowly! I suppose this brings us back to the whole euthanasia issue. I won't get into that though.


Anyway, the unnamed goldfish died peacefully this morning and was buried by my dad. There's still enough time for anyone who would like this poor fish to be named after him/her to let me know!




 



Read the latest Hollywood gossip at XtraMSN Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment