Wednesday 27 April 2005

Farewell Sarah

After receiving a comment on my blog (for those of you reading my MSN Space, the comment is on my other blog), the lately deceased goldfish will be named Sarah.


Chen recently asked for the most nerdy fish to be named after him, but seeing that the remaining living fish look pretty normal (except for the fat Zippo fish, in no relation to Zippo's body shape of course! It's just a form of identification!), we just picked one and named it Chen. Let me know though if you want a goldfish named after you - we have six living goldfish and one dead one yet to name!


 





 



 



Become a fitness fanatic with XtraMSN Health & Fitness!

2 comments:

  1. "we have six living goldfish and one dead one yet to name!"
    I thought u already named it Sarah!
    lol...no matter thanx neway.
    It's me again...just call me X-girl. I dunt wanna show myself after all u might b a stalker! Just being cautious.
    Kinda got interested into ur life. bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah we did name the dead goldfish Sarah, but we had a goldfish that died before this one (which I only realised recently! My dad must've buried it without telling us!) which we still haven't named yet

    ReplyDelete