Saturday 23 April 2005

Getting a move on

The performance at a Dutch resthome went alright. Most of the audience were dribbling and half-asleep anyway, so they probably wouldn't have noticed if we made mistakes anyway. According to the lady who invited us though:


"They may look as if they're asleep, but they're really taking it all in, and after you guys have gone they go over the songs you played"


lol It's either that or the music we played was so soothing, or possibly boring (!) it made them fall asleep!


For most of the afternoon Aonghas and I were at Zippo's house playing Monopoly with her, Szelin (her sister) and their friends. They were bored so they wanted us to come over and try to liven things up. There wasn't enough money, so we had to play in teams. Aonghas and I paired up, but despite our best efforts, we still lost...to girls! Amazingly we never got caught for cheating!


Thankfully things are getting better between Zippo and me. She blocked me after I refused to share a secret with her (I've been improving guys...I can now be trusted!!!) She told me though that she just didn't feel like talking to me, but today she was slightly nicer to me than usual. She actually considered me as a GUY!...or so I think....


I chatted to Julie (from Chinese class) for the first time today on MSN, and she conveniently asked me if I had done my Chinese homework, which reminded me! Thanks Julie! That means I've got two English essays, Chinese homework, a chemistry test and a Chinese test to revise for during these holidays. So far I've done....none of the above. At last count I discovered that I have 13 assessments during term 2. I really better get started!



Looking for love? Check out XtraMSN Personals

No comments:

Post a Comment