Thursday 31 March 2005

All On

I just got back from squash practice at the gym. It was supposed to be a girls practice today but only Sarena showed up! So I ended up playing against her. Shen, whose gym membership expired decided to join the squash team, so he and his friend Pere came today. Shen accidentally hit Aonghas hard in the chest with the squash ball! I had a bit of an injury of my own as well, getting a really huge blister on my foot. Our games will start in May.



Yesterday in the library, Aonghas and Hamish were sitting at the 'Childrens Help-Desk', and a couple of primary school kids came up to them, asking


"Can you help me find books on whales?"


(Hamish) "What?"


"Can you help me find books about whales?....Are you librarians?"


At that point Hamish got up, put his books into his school bag and left them!



I texted one of my friends who I was concerned about on Sunday morning. However, before I finished writing the text, I had to go to the car, so I put the cellphone in my pocket, and a few buttons must've been pushed and sent the text message to one of Aonghas's friends!



I FINALLY FINISHED READING LIFE OF PI (the book I must read for English)!!! Took me 8 hours over four days! Now I have to write a 500 word essay on the book for an English internal assessment, as well as doing a Biology assessment on Ecology next week!


 



Read the latest Hollywood gossip at XtraMSN Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment