Sunday 27 March 2005

What a Night

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON, EMMA AND S…(So sorry for forgetting your name but I will replace this with it as soon as I remember!!)
Today Zippo had her friends Kylie, Alison and Emma over. It was Alison and Emma’s birthday so they were holding a birthday party at Zippo’s house. Tonight they came over, offering some cakes to us. Aonghas and I stepped outside to accept them when…they sprayed our hair pink and purple! 


Last night Zippo made a deal with me that if I proposed to Alison, she would bake me a really nice cake with Easter eggs in it and everything, and so tonight she kinda pressured me to go ahead with it.
So out I came, with my tie on. I faced Alison, the girl I tried to kiss but miss last year…
Well…I’ve known you for about……how long now? [EIGHT MONTHS (shouts her sister)] And I’ve become very fond of you…
I got down on one knee, and took out that round thing off a key ring from a small Vix Vapour rub box…
Will you have a civil union with me?
It drew a blank look from Alison’s face, and Zippo shouted at me to get on with it
Alison, will you marry me?
She replied:
I’M NOT ANSWERIN THAT!!
(Her friends) Just say no!
NO!
I then tried going for Kylie, but she had already ran inside.
The only thing though is I didn’t really notice the significance of Zippo recording all of this on her camera until I told Yuk-kit about it tonight on the phone! ARGHH I never think! But be well aware THIS WAS ALL JUST A JOKE! I DIDN’T PROPOSE TO ALISON FOR REAL (ONLY BECAUSE ZIPPO OFFERED CAKE TO ME IF I DID IT)!
It looks like Yuk-kit won’t be coming to New Zealand this Easter after all. It was going to be kept a secret so everyone would get a surprise when he arrived here, but he and his family had a change of plans

No comments:

Post a Comment