Thursday 24 March 2005

Woops

Finally school is over for this week, thanks to a ‘teachers only day’ and the early Easter holidays. No rest for the wicked though. I’ve got a Physics assignment, English essay, Chinese sentences, Biology essay and an English research assignment to get through. Don’t forget sitting the learners license test! I’m definitely going for that!

 

We had our first squash training after school today at Club Physical. We just played against other team members. Hyun swung his racquet too hard and hurt himself once again. Two years ago when we were playing squash for Wider Living Week, Sarena *accidentally* (we don’t really know for sure if it was intentional or not) whacked Hyun in the face with a squash racquet, requiring him to get a few stitches. Maybe squash just isn’t the sport for Hyun…nah I’m only kidding! I got wasted a bit by the people I played against, but as I got started I got better and better! It was just unfortunate that we had to stop when I was on a run!

 

After, Aonghas, my mum and I went to this fast-food restaurant not too far away (I won’t name which one). I thought I’d freshen up in the toilet. The washing basin in the toilet was slightly hanging from the wall, with some nuts and bolts missing. I turned on the tap to wash my hands and as soon as I turned the tap off, the whole thing fell off and flipped upside down! I had no idea what to do! So I calmly walked out pretending nothing had happened. Aonghas later told me after returning from an observation, that black gooey stuff was flowing out of a pipe. The bottom line though is that it wasn’t my fault! It was already broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment