Saturday 20 October 2007

EXCLUSIVE - Calum Gets Photo Taken with The Legend!

Yesterday I was extremely fortunate to get a photo taken with the one and only legendary MEDSCI lecturer Mr Colin Quilter! Fan clubs and shrines have formed on various social networking websites such as Bebo and Facebook, with people sharing their own experiences with the best lecturer in the world:

"Colinn drool drool"

"Saw the man himself on his bike this morning. My hearts a-fluttering just thinking bout it... :P"

"heehee, i kinda zoned out and stopped listening to the actual words...let his voice wash over me like a soothing lullaby instead :P"

"i love colin so much that whenever i hear someone mention any colin, i immediately think they're talking about Mr Quilter himself, and i get all excited , saying "yeah hes sooooooo cooooool aye!!!" and then make a dork out of my self when i realise they're talking about some american engineering student or taiwanese commerce student or something . haha

i followed him down towards ponsonby once, but then he biked too fast and i lost him. booooohoooo"

"I was lost at Grafton the other day and then I saw the Big Col chaining his bike up outside and I was going to follow him cos I knew HE'd know where he was going but then i thought I might scare him and that he'd think I'm a retard for getting lost on the way to my SIXTH lab.."

(From the 'Shrine to Colin Quilter' Group on Facebook)

As soon as our final MEDSCI lecture was over for the day, I dashed down the stairs to the lectern where Colin was sorting his things out, grabbed a nearby friend, and got a photo taken with him! The perfect wallpaper for my computer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment