Monday 28 February 2011

Now the Real Work Starts

Today was the first day of uni, which meant work was going to get a whole lot busier! For some reason though it didn't feel much busier than last week! We had two extra staff working today though, so maybe that helped a bit.

What was quite different though was during my lunch breaks. Usually I would either sit outside in the Quad or sit in the study area of Level 0 of the IC to eat lunch, but today there were students everywhere! There was nowhere to go!

People had to line up at the ground floor to get their MAXX stickers (to get 40% off public transport) and the line stretched all the way across the bottom floor of IC, went out the door and then went in a semi-circle! I think I might have to stay in the tea room during my breaks in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment