Saturday 26 February 2011

I Can See Clearly Now

So for the first time, I bought something from Groupy, one of those online deal websites yesterday! In the morning I saw in one of the emails I received that they were offering an eye exam and two pairs of designer glasses at Specsavers for $179.

At first I didn't know what I should do, whether get the deal or not as I didn't know what sort of glasses they were talking about. I was thinking about it all day at work (lucky it wasn't all that busy at work either!) and asked a few friends at youth group who encouraged me to do it.

In the end I thought 'what the hey' I'll just do it! The worst possible outcome is that I will have wasted $179!

The glasses I'm wearing right now are over three years old, covered in scratches and quite dirty anyway. A lot of people think I look quite old in them too!

Now the only thing to do is to decide which frames I should get. I went to the local Specsavers to try some on today and, well...these are some that I can choose from (just ignore the fact that the lenses are covered in stickers!):


View all

No comments:

Post a Comment