Saturday 5 February 2011

22 New Experiences in my 22nd Year: Waxing

After the Children's Summer Programme Reunion today, I decided to go ahead with something I'd never tried before - waxing! Grace and Carmen had previously offered to give it a go on me and made me promise I wouldn't back out!

It was decided that we'd experiment with my arms. Carmen took my left arm and Grace too the right arm. Before I had a chance to think things over, they put these strips over my arm and started rubbing them to ensure the strips were properly stuck to my arm.

Without warning they just ripped them off me! It actually only hurt momentarily! My arms were left with a lot of spots though.

Unfortunately, they didn't have enough wax strips to wax my entire arms so I was left with hairy patches on my arm! I look a bit weird but I might just roll my sleeves down for the next few days till Grace does the rest of my arms with her hair removal cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment