Thursday 17 February 2011

The Final Rehearsal

Tonight was the final wedding rehearsal for Tim and Gabrielle's wedding before the big day this coming Saturday.

Angie needed a ride so my brothers picked her up before coming to pick me up in the city after work. I first had to return some medicine to another pharmacy that we borrowed from earlier in the day though. While I was there, I saw this offer of a free first aid kit with every purchase of this antiseptic, and because I've been looking for a small first aid kit to buy for myself for a while now, I just bought it!

Once they picked me up, we headed over to the church in Remuera and after finding where it was, we decided to pick up some food from the nearby McDonald's before returning to the church.


This was the first time we had been to this church and it was quite nice and modern looking inside. It looked slightly smaller than our own church though.


We just ran through some of the key moments of the wedding, like the beginning when the important people walk up the aisle, the vows and the signing of the marriage register before the night was over.

The big day is drawing closer and closer each day!


No comments:

Post a Comment