Monday 26 April 2010

I don't want to Grow Up!

Today before my really long and boring tutorial on how to use the SPSS statistics software, we had a lecture from some people who run the Evolve Programme, which oversees the pharmacy intern programme. They told us all about the intern programme that we'll be doing next year and what it's involved. To sum it up: you will be working FULL-TIME and on top of that having to complete assignments and sit a big exam at the end of the year! Great....Just when I thought this would be the last ever year I'd have to struggle through pharmacy...

I was thinking of doing post-grad in pharmacy or something, and that way I'd be able to avoid having to get a job and enter the real world. Sadly no....in order for me to be registered as a pharmacist I have to do my internship within two years of graduating, which means it's best I do my internship next year. Unless...I do an internship as well as post-grad within the same year. The only thing was that they recommended that option only for the top students, and I'm nowhere near the top!

I guess it means I have to start looking for somewhere to do my internship now, or come up with a Plan B!

No comments:

Post a Comment