Wednesday 31 December 2008

End of Year Survey

Once again here's another End of Year Survey I got sent, here we go:

Was 2008 a good year for you?
It was so-so. Certain things were difficult, such as having to change degree..

What was your favourite moment of the year?
Let's make it favourite moments
- the pharmacy camp (at first I wasn't so sure but by the end of it I enjoyed it and now I am definitely thankful I went!)
- pharmacy ball, hanging out with the first years
- going to yumcha and hanging out at Cornwall Park with the youth group

What was your least favourite moment of the year?

First semester exam period and after it - I can't explain how vulnerable I felt and how much I didn't know!

Where were you when 2008 began?
Outside Sarena's house setting off fireworks and nearly hitting a car!

Who were you with?
All the old Rutherford guys and girls!

Where will you be when 2008 ends?

Probably on the side of a road somewhere in Te Atatu Peninsula watching the fireworks

Who will you be with when 2008 ends?
With my family!

Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008?
Most of them.....no...(I'll comment on them in a later post!)

Do you have a new years resolution for 2009?
Yes! (I'll comment on them in a later post)

Did you fall in love in 2008?
Uhhh.....noooo I don't think so, but then again...I did like a couple of people though (not at the same time of course!)

If yes, with who?
Won't name them because it doesn't apply anymore!

If yes, do they know?
Nope don't think they did (know I liked them)

Are you still in love with them?
Not in love, like? Maybe but I can't tell haha

Do you regret it?

Yes...

Did you break-up with anyone in 2008?
Can't break up with anyone when you're not with anyone!

Did you make any new friends in 2008?
Yes! Quite a few!

Who are your favourite new friends?
The first year pharmacy guys and the people in my youth group. They're really cool and easy-going!

What was your favorite month of 2008?
Don't think I really had one but I'll say January because I did actually go out a bit and do stuff

Did you travel outside of the country in 2008?
Nope

Did you lose anybody close to you in 2008?
Can I say Sir Edmund Hillary? If not then probably no (unless I've forgotten someone!)...although there was Hayden Adams. I wouldn't say I was close to him as I haven't talked to him since he left Rutherford but I did know him and it came as a shock when I discovered the guy who died at the beach nearby was him. He certainly went before his time!

What was your favourite movie that you saw in 2008?
Uhhhh....If it means favourite movie that was released in 2008, well then I only saw one that was released in 2008 - The Simpsons Movie, and it isn't exactly the best movie I've ever seen. If it's of all the movies I've watched this year, then probably About Schmidt and My Sassy Girl!

What was your favourite song from 2008?
I've got too many so I'll name a few instead of just one - Human by The Killers, Viva La Vida by Coldplay, Love Lockdown by Kanye West, 1 2 3 4 by Plain White T's...oh and anything by Ne-Yo!

How many concerts did you see in 2008?
I only went to symphony orchestra concerts - I think I saw maybe two concerts and performed in a couple

Did you have a favourite concert in 2008?
The Christmas concert because I got to perform in it? ;)

Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?
Nope still drinking my non-alcoholic beverages!

Did you do a lot of drugs in 2008?
I made a lot of drugs, but didn't do them! (My favourite being suppositories! ;) )

How many people did you love in 2008?
Outside of my family and relatives, if it's friendly love then probably quite a few! If it's love love, umm....well....maybe....

Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I'm sure I've said a few things that I thought afterwards was either inappropriate or slightly harsh. Either I'm too hard on myself or I just don't think before I speak! Anyway there were countless times that's happened to me!

What was the worst lie someone told you in 2008?
I can't really think of one...maybe I haven't discovered they lied to me? haha

Did you treat somebody badly in 2008?
I don't know if it's considered as treating somebody badly, but I did feel bad about it and it definitely wasn't intentional - I promised I'd lend my textbook to one friend but then told another friend he could borrow it, since I thought my other friend wasn't interested anymore. When the first friend I had promised it to asked for it, I had no choice but to give it to him since I had promised it to him first, leaving my second friend a little miffed!

Did somebody treat you badly in 2008?
Let's just say that this year was the year I discovered those who were true friends and those who sorta just forgot about me!

How much money did you spend in 2008?
I spent a bit more on food than I did last year, but I managed to save most of it, until the end of this year when I bought that TV (I'm still waiting for my mum to pay me back!)

What was your proudest moment of 2008?
The end-of-year concert at the music school I teach recorder at. My students played so well and I was so proud of them!

What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008?
I can't really think of one but one of them was when I turned up late for a pharmacy lab and the guy in charge gave me a warning!

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008?
I would have marked my recorder students a little easier for their reports, especially how they performed at the end-of-year concert!

What are your plans for 2009?

To do a lot better at uni and meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment