Monday 19 February 2007

Random Bite-Sized Bits

It's funny seeing how much these Rutherford prefects have been squirming all over the Kelston prefects! Then again I suppose it was bound to happen given that the Rutherford prefects group consists of all girls (bar four guys) while the Kelston prefects are...well...all guys, but you've got to feel for those four guys in the Rutherford prefects group! You can see the girls all jostling for the Kelston guys! Guys can do wonders can't they ;) I wonder how they would've found camp had Kelston not been there, and who (if anyone) will end up with who...

--

I can't understand the logic in Britney Spears shaving all her hair off and getting a tattoo, unless it's supposed to be some new image makeover for her. I don't know but it looks a little...odd...

--

I was talking to a friend who was explaining to me how girls have two ladders: the boyfriend [material] ladder and the friend ladder. You can go from boyfriend ladder to friend ladder, but not the other way round. So in other words does that make it true you've got to make a good first impression and once a girl loses interest in you she won't like you again?

Apparently a boy just has one ladder - the ladder of f*kability which applies to girlfriends [material] and friends, basically all girls.

--
 
Ain't Bebo great? I caught up with an old primary school mate who I haven't talked to in at least seven years! What it's really doing is giving me something to do while withering away in the heat during the day, just searching and searching and searching and searching...for long lost friends...
 
--
 
My inaugural month of TXT2000 is coming close to an end! Only four days left and about 70 txts to send! Less than 20 txts a day I suppose that's not too bad. My brother who's been using some of those txts uses it as a good excuse to end conversations:
 
"Oh ive used my daily limit so ill txt u again sometime!"
 
It felt so much better being able to txt freely and not have to worry about limits and how much you are using though, just like back in the good old days when there was free weekend texting! I suppose that's what Best Mate is for though...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment