Friday 1 June 2012

Impulse Purchase

Tonight after work I went to this Asian store in the city that sells all these novelty Asian gifts and was surprised to see they were having a sale with all these big discounts, like 50% off all soft toys! They had a lot of Pikachu, Spongebob Squarepants and Super Mario soft toys, as well as all sorts of other things like socks and hats.

I couldn't resist and ended up buying this


Pikachu is now sitting on the shelf in the bedroom next to those marshmellow face soft toys I bought the family for Christmas a few years ago! I don't think my parents have noticed it yet, or else they'd be asking questions right now!

I really should stop wasting my money on stuff I don't need though! Right now I don't really desire anything, but I still get the urge to buy something, even if it's for someone else! If only I had someone to spoil! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment