Tuesday 16 August 2011

Let it Snow!

It's been frfrfreeezing this week! Maybe it's Winter's last push before Spring comes in (next month right?).

I was seriously doubting Auckland's capability to snow till yesterday when I went out of the pharmacy for my lunch break and saw all these people standing outside taking photos of something! Being the curious person that I am, I went outside to investigate and found that it was snowing!




Now I'm not 100% sure it was snow...it could have been light hail or sleet or something else, but because we're in Auckland and it hasn't snowed since the 1930's or something like that and it's apparently a once-in-a-lifetime thing, I'll call it snow!



Tonight was even more freezing as I walked to the bus. I just felt like wrapping my scarf over my face!


All the windows in the bus were all fogged up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment