Friday 8 July 2011

Steamboat Dinner

Tonight we had steam boat dinner at youth group, which is probably the second or third time I've ever had such a dinner. It's when you chuck in a whole lot of vegetables into a pot, steam it or something like that, and then eat it!

The adults did all the cooking though which is probably a good thing so that none of us will get sick. I'm probably sick enough as it is with a pretty bad cough. My preceptor reckons I should see a Dr about my cough which she describes as a smoker's cough! Unfortunately my family GP is only open during the weekday so I've got a bit of a problem there...

Anyway back to dinner, we had dumplings, mushrooms, crab meat (apparently!) and some other stuff.

After dinner we all went into the hall for worship and then played a game of Mafia. I thought I'd try do the silent method this time and try keep out-of-sight and out-of-mind, but they thought that was too suspicious and killed me! Bah! Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment