Saturday 11 April 2009

She Won't be Doing That Again!

Last Saturday my mum was taking us to music lessons early in the morning, speeding along the road as she usually does. We were coming down the road, when I was sure a car parked on the side of the road looked a little dodgey, and before we knew it as soon as we passed it red and blue lights started flashing and my mum immediately pulled over. She got her first ever speeding ticket! Fortunately the fine wasn't too big.

The exchange between her and the police officer was a little awkward though. The officer was explaining to her to pay off her fine at any Westpac Bank. She then asked him

"So how do I pay the fine?"

and us three said to her

"WESTPAC!"

The officer told her to ask her sons!

She's decided to keep this a secret from my dad, as he'd probably freak out. Fair enough...she still doesn't know about the time I got pulled over by the cops when I was out practising driving with my dad!

1 comment: