Sunday 12 April 2009

Getting Things Done...Eventually...

I just did this quiz on Facebook on what I'm like based on my birthday. Admittedly the questions are not that great. Besides the first two questions (one asks which month your birthday is in and the other is which day your birthday is on) the rest of the questions are irrelevent. Nonetheless, this is what I got as a result:

Calum took the
What does your birthday say about you? quiz and the result is January:
"Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious."

Some of those things do actually sound like me! I won't name which ones, I'll let you tell me what you think!

These Facebook quizzes are a great way to waste time! Besides constantly trying to study throughout these holidays for the three tests I have in the first three days back (two on the first day back at uni!), I've had to type up this MEDSCI lab summary. OK it's only 600 words long, but believe me it's hard! For the first lab report, I was struggling to make 600 words. I ended up losing 1.5 marks for going slightly over 600 words, and when I mean slightly, I mean <25 words over! This time I typed 800 words and so I was having to cut out 200 words!

This second lab summary was actually due on Wednesday, but the due date was pushed back till later today (Sunday). Thank goodness, because I only started earlier today! I think I've been procrastinating too much, doing those silly Facebook quizzes and studying amongst other things!

What I plan to do though is take enough Facebook quizzes to build a 'portrait' of myself, or what Facebook thinks I'm like! We'll see if it matches me in real life! But first priority is study of course...and getting this lab summary done!

No comments:

Post a Comment