Thursday 3 July 2008

Woooah and Wooops

Shower mats are important! I learnt that the hard way when I slipped over in the shower yesterday! I was standing on one foot, cleaning the other when I slipped over. Fortunately I didn't break my spine or impale myself on anything like the shampoo bottle!



My fall wasn't as bad and cheesy as this one though!

I've been doing a bit more driving lately, picking Aonghas up from school and Hamish from work, but today in bad weather I got hit by a truck! OK it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I was waiting at a round-about when this large truck was turning into the Foodtown car park, turned too sharply and hit the back of the car! I felt it from where I was sitting, and so I was afraid this massive truck smashed some light or dented the car! We kept on driving till we got to school and fortunately it was just a bit of a scratch on the bumper!

When I was driving down Rosebank Road a little later on though there was a bus that had stopped at a bus stop and a motorcycle coming in the opposite direction which was overtaking another car. I should've slowed down/stopped the car behind the bus and wait but I wasn't paying attention and drove right in between the two, just narrowly missing both! So luckily I didn't knock the motorcyclist over or collide with the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment