Friday 24 August 2012

Held Back at Work

We had to wait behind at work for over half an hour after we were meant to close tonight for one patient. I was getting a little agitated because I got a text from Aonghas saying our youth group was having a combined evening. Initially I thought he meant it was with the city church's youth group! I soon realised he meant it was with the adults! That's not too bad then.

It was quite an eerrr night tonight, with me having to deal with a phone call from an irate lady complaining that she was told she didn't have to pay for her medicines since she got the subsidy card. I ended up having to explain to her the difference between fully-subsidised and partially-subsidised medicines. I put her on hold for a few minutes to check her transaction and how much she paid, and when I returned to her, she seemed to have calmed down!

I then had to deal with another phone call from a lady who claimed she only received 11 capsules instead of 21! Uh oh...Fortunately she was cool about it!

Anyway, I was glad to get out of work...eventually! By the time I got to church the combined evening was almost over. Everyone was listening to some pastor talking about missionary service.

I just casually joined in at supper time..

No comments:

Post a Comment