Tuesday 21 August 2012

Dancing with the Aunties

It's the first week I've had Mondays and Tuesdays off, and it has been quite boring! When most of your friends are either at school or working during the day and you've got nothing to do, all that is left to do is to plonk yourself at home, watch TV or bore yourself to sleep on Facebook! That pretty much summed up my Monday.

This morning, I thought I'd go along to church with my mum to do some dancing with some of the other aunties at our church. I got a few surprised looks since I was the only guy, but hey that's OK! As long as they don't think I'm gay!


I have to admit I don't think I'm a natural dancer. I was probably born with two left feet! It was good exercise though, with me whipping up a slight sweat afterwards! It's probably the most exercise I've done in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment