Friday 13 January 2012

Skills that will make me a REAL Man (Updated)

There are certain things a guy should be able to do (myself included) in order to become a REAL man who can live independently.

This is my checklist. I'm going to try accomplish them all by the end of this year:
- Wash clothes
- Iron clothes
- Cook
- Tie a tie
- Fix a car
- Perform the Heimlich
- Sew a button
- Know how to wear mens' cologne properly

Without being sexist, they sound like a lot of things females do, but I guess it's what makes a man a man right?

I'm sure there's more! I'll add some more as I think of any.

Update:

Thanks to some readers, here are some more things REAL men should know how to do:

- Swim
- Ride a horse
- Do archery (do you do archery, or do you...arch?)

1 comment:

  1. All men need to do is to bring in some good well earned dough back home.

    ReplyDelete