Wednesday 28 December 2011

A Facebook Status Year in Review


Here is a look back at 2011 through Facebook statuses:


January
Calum needs a distraction 
Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes! I'll thank you all very soon! 
Go Li Na! 


February
First day of work down...another 10 months to go? I'm counting down the days!
At least I can come home from work at night with the satisfaction of knowing I've possibly prevented another unwanted birth!
I've finally joined the gym after two years of saying I would! Muscles here I come! 
Five more days, here we go! 
Wow the gym really does make you feel better about yourself after a bad day at work!
Boo Valentine's Day! 
So quiet today I'm doing stretches in the dispensary 
Girls can be so MEEEEEAAAAN! 
Now whenever I see someone approaching me holding a white piece of paper, I just naturally assume they're coming to give me a prescription to dispense! 
So many first years on campus today! 
Calum smells funny after trying on all the different creams and lotions at work
So maybe uni starting up again wasn't something to look forward to...


March
Well 2011 is going to be a write-off, looking forward to 2012 now! 
Escaping my sheltered life 
My preceptor wants me to smile less...and stop walking into things 
One hour of Sesame Street is more than enough for one day! 


April
Sniffed a bit too much coal tar at work today 
Phew for the Breakers!
Calum Is trained and ready to sell Thin Lizzy! 
It's the never-ending nightmare :S


May
Calum has finally graduated! Thanks for all the wishes and those who came to take pics today, really appreciate it! 
Thanks for the peer pressure guys o.o 
Go Eurasians for winning Masterchef! 
Thanks a lot Ting Ting K for making me give in to the fries! :O 
Cold = Time to self-medicate!


June
Just finished watching another drama series, time to find one without 楊丞琳 Rainie Yang in it! 
Never thought I'd have to pull an all-nighter after graduating...
Slowest day ever! These uni holidays are going to go by very slowly... 


August
Come on Cerazette come back in stock tomorrow! Girls need their pills!
Can't believe the youth of today haven't heard of such pop legends as N'Sync, 5ive and the Backstreet Boys!
Thinking about what to do next year makes me feel like it's my last year at high school all over again!
Someone asked if I was their Samoan nephew today. Someone else asked if I was Middle-Eastern..


September
Yay for a day off! Time to sleep in!
Still waiting for the first upset of the World Cup!
Was wondering why my bank account was unusually low, then remembered it went to those poor kids I unintentionally sponsored! 


October
Preceptor asked me to check if a drug was available on PWR website, without thinking I went to Pricespy! 
Hoping this won't end up being an all-nighter! 
If SBW hadn't come on I don't know how the All Blacks could have won
Upgraded my phone to a Nokia 3315 8-) 
I forgive you Stephen Donald!! 


November
I have a GirlFriend now!!!! 
false alarm guys, sorry to disappoint you! (watch out guys I'm going to get you back!) 
Five minutes after we depart Huntly, bus driver : "did the person who went off to the toilet get back on board?" 
Was on the phone when it hung up and What Makes You Beautiful started playing...slightly disturbed! 
You'll push for a busway along the North Western Motorway, Phil Twyford? SOLD! 
Welcome back Winston Peters! (Too premature?) 


December
Burger King cures all pain 

No comments:

Post a Comment