Tuesday 4 May 2010

Pizza Fun

Tonight was our 4th year pharmacy class dinner at La Porchetta once again! We had it at Turkish Cafe last year, but that place didn't get such rave reviews from most people, so I guess we went back to the pizza place which wasn't too bad!

I had class in the morning and stayed at Grafton till afternoon and was originally going to walk back to the city with my pharmacy friend Natalie for the class dinner, when our other friend Ai Ping offered to drive us there! Wow she had a flash car! Her music taste is pretty good - Dvorak, Rossini...nice!

At the dinner we were all allowed to order anything on the set menu up to a total of $15. I was originally going to order a pizza for myself, but I happened to be sitting next to all the girls who were going to order together, so I thought I'd throw my contribution in and we'd all share. It turned out to be a good idea since we all got to have some pasta as well as pizza!

Surprisingly a few of the guys were quite full and couldn't finish! I managed to finish but I have to admit that I was a little full myself by the end of the night! It was fun talking to the others, as I haven't talked to them in a while! I also heard quite a few interesting conversations as well...

Fortunately Belinda, another pharmacy friend was kind enough to offer me a ride home! She's another Westie! We're all just one big pharmily!

No comments:

Post a Comment