Friday 7 May 2010

Graduation Day! (For Some...)

Today was my friend Ji Eun's graduation! I had promised her at the end of last year that I would get her a graduation teddy after discovering she had never heard of such a thing!

I had the day off but I thought I'd go in and get a photo taken with her in her gown as well as give her the teddy, and then visit the careers office to get them to check my CV since several hospital intern job applications were closing later that day.

I stopped by one of those Asian gift stores to check out the graduation teddies, and ended up choosing this purple graduation bear/monkey!

I met up with Ji Eun and a couple of her classmates by the fountain at Albert Park and surprised her with the teddy. I think she was a bit surprised by the colour of it. It stands out quite a bit!

Afterwards, I went to get my CV checked and got the thumbs up! Time for application submission!

No comments:

Post a Comment