Friday 10 July 2009

At Home with the Neighbours

I went over to my neighbours' for dinner on Sunday night, which was not only the second dinner I had attended that weekend but was also the first time in a looong time I had caught up with my neighbours! For most of the night we hung out with Szelin, the younger sister, while Szepo the older sister briefly came home and I talked for a little while with her before she went out again. Kar-mun, the girl who sabotaged my Bebo profile a year or two ago was there too with her friend, but they disappeared downstairs not too long after dinner (they must've found it awkward!).

After dinner Szelin, my brothers and I were sitting in the lounge when her mum made some chocolate/mint drink that contained a bit of alcohol (Bailey's I think?) and gave us each a little glass, telling us to drink it. Aonghas and Hamish flatly refused it while I was caught out and ended up holding onto it, not knowing what to do with it! I ended up holding it for more than half an hour, causing the ice to melt!

When Zippo finally came home she joined us and I was talking to her for a while till she hit me and made me spill some of it on my shorts and their dog! I don't think the dog got drunk though.

Zippo soon ditched us and we went into Szelin's bedroom to talk, muck around and enjoy her homemade chocolate brownies! It was good catching up with them though after AAAGGEES!




No comments:

Post a Comment