Sunday 9 November 2008

The End of an Era

And that's it...Thank you Helen Clark for everything you've done for the country as prime minister, it's definitely going to feel very weird without you leading us!

As for John Key, all the best. Hopefully he does what's best for the country and doesn't let ROGER DOUGLAS get a word in!

You can probably guess I'm feeling a bit gutted right now, similar to how I felt when the All Blacks lost the world cup last year - not the result I wanted! I'm going to go have a cry in the corner and probably get depressed tomorrow morning when it truly sinks in but then I'll get over it!

Edit: For all those wondering, The Bill and Ben Party gained 0.51%, more than Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party (0.36%), NZ Pacific Party (0.33%) and the Family Party (0.33%), but less than the Kiwi Party (0.56%).


At the bottom of the list is the Worker's Party (0.04%), RAM (0.02%), and the Republic of NZ Party (0.01%).

No comments:

Post a Comment