Friday 28 June 2013

Technology Hates Me

Once again, technology has bit me in the backside.

I switched my phone off to save battery life, and when I turned it on later tonight, it told me my microSD card was damaged, and that I needed to reformat it!

I tried putting it in the computer, and got this message:


Nooo!!! The last time this happened was when I was in Hong Kong! Fortunately I was able to recover almost all of my files.

This time around, I've tried some data recovery software but it can only recover about 500 out of 3000 files, and some of them are damaged!

I don't know whether reformatting my card and then trying again will make any difference. That's what I did last time.

I'm just hoping Google+ auto-uploaded most of my photos and videos so I haven't lost all of my memories from the past year or so.

This should teach you all a valuable lesson: BACK EVERYTHING UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment