Sunday 20 November 2011

The Next Korean Pop Group

So today after the church service some girls called me over and told me about some auditions that are going to be held next month in New Zealand to find the next big Korean pop group. That's when I thought...maybe I should give that a go!

The idea soon evolved into getting my brothers to join in on the act! I enlisted the help of the church dance expert Jessica who has studied all the famous Korean pop groups and their dances, and she told me she'd be keen to train us and teach us some dance moves

Apparently the audition will be held on the 10th December (on a Saturday..YUSSSS), and there are several categories - singing, dancing, acting/MC'ing and modelling. Originally I thought we'd have to both dance and sing, but I think we might just audition in the dance category!

The song Jessica will be teaching us is Hello by Shinee:


Don't think I'm joking about this, because I'm deadly serious! Sure, we'll have our hopes and dreams crushed when they realise we can't dance, but if we fail to be Korean pop stars we can always try out for NZ X-Factor next year!

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment