Tuesday 1 March 2011

Surfing the Wave

It wasn't too busy at work today and so there wasn't really much to do besides the occasional dispensing. I did talk to a patient who told me she had been working in a pharmacy since she was 15 and didn't want to study pharmacy because it's sooo boring and didn't want to waste four years of study just to work in retail! That was...interesting....

I also wore my name badge upside down for the second half of the day without realising till my preceptor pointed it out to me just as I was about to go upstairs to the doctors to give them some prescriptions!

I managed to find a seat outside in the Quad during lunch and spotted my old friend Shen! We were right beside this mechanical surfboard thing which is kinda like a mechanical bull. He wanted to have a go at it because they were giving away free razors to anyone who had a go. 

Shen kept persuading me to have a go as well, so after he went, I decided I might as well try it too! I didn't last too long though, but at least I got some free stuff!



I was going to go to the gym after work as well but I didn't have a lock and after going all the way down to Queen Street to find one decided to just go home early!

No comments:

Post a Comment