Saturday 5 March 2011

Being with Other Interns

Tonight was Mimi and Natalie's (two of my pharmacy friends) belated combined birthday party at a bar in Mt Eden, and usually I can't make it to such events because I can't drive myself and also I'm not exactly close with many of the other pharmacy students, but this time I decided I'd make an effort to attend!

Of course, I didn't realise it was tonight and thought it wasn't going to be held till a few weeks later and so I didn't buy them anything! Aonghas drove me there and we stopped by a petrol station on the way. I ended up just buying them each a block of chocolate.

When I got there I got to catch up with a few of my pharmacy friends, and it was interesting to hear the sorts of experiences they were having with their internship. In fact, it was great hearing that other people were in a similar boat to me!

I went over to wish the birthday girls a Happy Birthday before I had to leave soon.l

Despite my attendance being quite brief, it was good to see everyone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment