Wednesday 16 October 2013

Pushing It



I've been to the gym for the past four out of five days, which has surprised even me! I never realised I'd actually commit to it and turn it into a routine!

After I had my one hour session with the trainer last Wednesday, I didn't return to the gym till Saturday because of work. Since then (excluding Sunday because of church!), I've been coming in every morning for at least an hour to work out. I've got to admit I've been feeling a little sore and tired afterwards (falling asleep in the afternoons!), but it's worth it!

It really has been making me feel more upbeat and happy, and it feels great that my body is getting a workout!

I bumped into my trainer again yesterday while I was working out, who said he had seen me working out and encouraged me to keep it up. He then introduced me to the abdominal crunch machine. Hopefully that'll give me some abs!


Today I had another session with the trainer, doing some cardio. Boy was I wasted afterwards! I really should take a 'before' photo so I can keep track of any progress and hopefully notice any difference.

The trainer wants me to keep a diary of everything I eat :O Fortunately he wants me to start next week, so I might spend the last few days enjoying unhealthy food! Or maybe not...

Beach body beach body beach body!


No comments:

Post a Comment