Saturday 15 October 2011

A Whole New Side

We've been playing this game after youth group called Psychiatrist ever since Jenny introduced it to us that night we had to help clean the church. The game involves everyone who does know the rule sitting around the outside in the circle, and everyone who doesn't sitting in the middle. Those who don't know the rule have to ask any 'yes' or 'no' questions to those sitting in the circle to try determine what the rule is. If, after one person in the circle answers the question and someone else shouts

'PSYCHIATRIST'


then everyone in the circle has to get up and switch places. I won't say what the rule is or else it'll kill it for those who don't know, but it can get quite interesting as you get to know each other's secrets! We did have one game which kinda failed when the people asking questions started thinking tactically and started asking about clothes. That was a little boring for us...


However, we have uncovered a secret from one particular person and last night it felt as though I got to know a whole lot more about that person! I have to say it's a really good feeling when someone trusts you enough to open up to you. I admit to sometimes being too loose with my trust..(or is it my mouth?) and just blurting everything out and then realising I've said too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment