Wednesday 24 June 2009

A Kiss from a Stranger

I had a weird experience on the bus on Monday morning on the way to uni. I got on and was about to sit down when this girl across the aisle said 'hi' and asked where I was going, and I told her I was going to uni. I swear I saw her holding a joint...on board a bus!

Anyway I thought that was it and decided to have a read through one of my pharmacy reference books as I was having my oral exam (osce) later that day. She then came over and sat next to me and asked me what I was reading. I happened to be reading up on asthma treatment, and so she started talking to me about her family and everything.

We were approaching New Lynn when she started telling me about how she just recently broke up with her boyfriend because he kept cheating on her. She then jokingly said I could be her boyfriend!

As the bus pulled into the New Lynn bus terminal, she got my number (I don't think she has a phone though?) and asked me if I wanted a kiss. This caught me by surprise and I was left going

"uhhhhhhh...."

trying to figure out what I was supposed to say or do next! That's when she kissed me on the cheek before getting off the bus! She just happened to put on some lipstick before doing that, so I made sure it was all gone before I got to uni!

Well that was a bit weird and unexpected! It's not often you get kissed by a random girl on the bus...

No comments:

Post a Comment