Wednesday 27 March 2013

I Need Tougher Fingers! 00000iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

Tonight our OFB (Oddfellows band) had a little rehearsal at church after work to prepare for this Friday's Good Friday combined fellowship. Joylynn is leading, and so we thought we'd back her up.

I'm going to attempt bass guitar again, despite still not having my own! After a night of playing though, I had blisters on four of my fingers and one of my thumbs! I must've have really soft fingers! Apparently the more you play, the more calloused and rough your fingers get! I don't think I want rough fingers! I might just have to try find gloves or plaster my fingers up to protect them!

Hopefully the blisters will go down by Friday at least!


No comments:

Post a Comment