Monday 31 December 2012

A Facebook Status Year in Review


It was a quiet year for me on Facebook, Here is a look back at 2012 through Facebook statuses:

January
Good luck with results NCEAers!
Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes I will reply as soon as! If I didn't reply to your txts then I probably didn't receive it..my phone's screwing up on me right now!

February
Packing at the last minute...always happens!
Right to permanent residence in Hong Kong is up for review :O

March
Back to the Nokia brick 

April
GOOO Breakers! Counting down the seconds!
Ice-Cream Sandwich! Finally! :D

May
All out of my hands now

June
Need to stop putting 'Limit Alcohol' on medicine labels for children! 

July
OK time to get back into music!
The lady at McDonalds tonight told me I was such a hustler for a white guy just because I asked for something off the Loose Change Menu!
That's it! Batman has inspired me to join a gym and become a superhero!
Answered the phone using the wrong pharmacy name in front of the boss today..woops..

August
It's all your fault Amy for making me feel so old right now! Why'd you have to remind me of my age! 
The Burger King guy asked me where I was from today. He said he has an Indian friend who looks just like me... 
Aaah Grey's Anatomy...good inspiration! (despite the lack of pharmacists)

September
Professional moppers 
Just has to rain on my days off work doesn't it!
Ever since working in pharmacy I seem to be talking to myself more and more...
Been realising I'm not very good at keeping in touch with people! I will be working on it!
The Lord's Prayer Concert! 

October
Congrats to all the graduates today! Made me feel young going back to uni today!

November
My one week Facebook ban is over! 
Time to do all those things I wanted to but never got round to doing! 

December
Last day at work! Time to find a new job!
So how exactly does end of the world work? Everywhere at the same time, or staggered?
All these Christmas statuses are making me feel Christmasy! Merry Christmas to you all too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment