Sunday 23 September 2012

Flowers are Blossoming!

Church was quite busy today! I had to lead children's worship in the morning, and then after Sunday School and lunch, I had baptism class. I was meant to join the choir as well but it clashed with baptism class, so I guess I'll have to start next week!

After church today we went to Cornwall Park to check out the cherry blossoms.


The cherry blossoms turned out to be quite a popular tourist attraction! There were quite a few people taking photos, even a newly-wed couple having wedding photos taken there as well!

We also saw a few cows as well!


We decided to have dinner at a nearby restaurant. The last time we were here was after preparing for the church music conference. This time I decided to try a chicken cutlet with white sauce on spaghetti.


It was pretty good! I was starving at that moment, since I didn't have much to eat at church!


No comments:

Post a Comment