Monday 26 August 2013

Ready for Winter..Next Year


I think I've finally completed my winter wardrobe...for next year! The end of the season is always the best time to buy clothes since the shops are trying to get rid of all their stock.

To be honest, I've never really had a winter wardrobe. I'm more of a t-shirt and shorts kinda guy, but I've come under a bit of criticism for my lack of fashion sense.

Anyway, after pulling off green skinny jeans without embarrassing myself too much, I ended up buying some mustard coloured chino's, and was going to stop with black skinny jeans, but because they were half-price, I ended up getting some grey jeans too!

Now I've got a bit of a selection. I guess I'm going to have to wear jeans a bit more often now!

My brothers and I are doing a bit of filming this weekend as well, and so I've been spending the day with my mum looking for black shirts that we can wear as sort of a 'uniform'. Initially we were thinking black polo shirts with our logo embroidered on it, but then Aonghas suggested we wear dress shirts, just so that it would be more suitable for any weddings we film in the future. It's been a bit of a mission looking for suitable shirts! They're either too expensive, too cheap...

We were originally going to get the shirts embroidered at the mall by those people who embroider stuff, but my mum thought it was too expensive and reckoned she could do it herself. We'll have to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment